skip navigation

Accident Insurance Claim

Injured Player? How To File An Accident Insurance Claim

Soccer is a physical activity, and unfortunately our players sometimes suffer a serious injury that requires medical attention.  SNSA provides secondary medical insurance for all players who are registered with our Henderson United Youth Soccer (HUYS), Southern Highlands United (SHU), Mini Kickers and High School Spring Training leagues through our US Club Soccer national affiliate.  If your child suffers an injury at a soccer practice or game, you will need to do the following to file a claim:

STEP 1:  Go to the US Club Soccer website insurance page at the following link:

STEP 2:  Scroll down to the "CLAIMS" section and click on the "Youth Accident Claim Form" link. 

STEP 3:  Complete the information on the online form.

STEP 4:  Download and print the form, and follow the instructions to file your claim.  Be sure to read the claim guidelines before submitting the claim.

STEP 5:  Have your registered coach or team official complete and submit the "Insurance Claim Verification Form".